Sunday, April 18, 2010

Law Firm Paralegal

As a paralegal with a local firm I deal primarily with divorces, dissolutions, child custody, personal injury, civil litigation, criminal law and juvenile law. I have some experience with real estate, business law and probate including adoptions, wills and trusts for children. The firm will soon be expanding into probating estates.

On a regular basis I communicate with clients, attorneys and paralegals; I draft pleadings including but not limited to, complaints, answers, petitions, motions, judgment entries, affidavits and victim of crime applications; I organize files; I file pleadings with the court and various other tasks.

I have primary experience with the following courts:

Greene County Courts

  • Common Pleas Court including the following divisions: Domestic Relations, Probate, Civil, Juvenile and the Appeals Court.
  • Xenia Municipal Court

Montgomery County Courts

  • Common Pleas Court including the following divisions: Domestic Relations, Civil and Juvenile


Butler County Courts

  • Common Pleas Court including the following: Domestic Relations

Clark County Courts

  • Common Pleas Court including the following: Domestic Relations

No comments:

Post a Comment